Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is one of the world’s largest independent oil and gas exploration and production companies, with corporate offices in The Woodlands, Texas. Anadarko’s mission is to deliver a competitive and sustainable rate of return to Shareholders by developing, acquiring and exploring for oil and gas resources vital to the world’s health and welfare.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is accepting applications for Plant Operator for Anadarko’s Southwest Wyoming area as a member of the Midstream Operations team at the Patrick Draw Plant.
The successful applicants will be required to live in Rock Springs or Green River, Wyoming.
Apply for this position online.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year experience in gas processing facilities is strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of the gas processing facilities
- Computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook preferred
- Ability to work effectively in a team-focused environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Operation of a PSM gas processing facility including Cryogenic, Propane Refrigeration plants as wells Gas Dehydration, Amine Sweetening, and Fractionation facilities
- Adhere to and enforce all applicable company, state, and federal safety and environmental regulation
- Execute startup, shut down and operating procedures for compressors, furnaces, distillation towers, expanders, electric motors, fans, pumps, instrumentation, valves and alarms
- Analyze flow streams using a gas chromatograph and make necessary process adjustments to maintain product specifications
- Perform minor maintenance of compressors, engines, pumps, controls, piping and valves
- Generate daily production reports including liquid production, downtime and gas volumes
- Test product samples and make adjustments to preserve product quality and proper specifications
- Coordinate and oversee the transfer of liquid products into trucks, railcar, and/or pipelines
- Prepare maintenance orders and notify maintenance personnel of problem areas
- Complete assigned reports and logs
- Work outside in variable environmental conditions around heavy equipment
High School diploma or equivalent required.
Valid driver’s license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle is required.
This position may be eligible for domestic relocation to Rock Springs or Green River Wyoming.
The percentage of travel required for this positions is 0% – 10%.
This position works a 12-hour rotating shift schedule and may be required to work overtime, weekend and holidays.
To Apply, click HERE!
Paid Advertisement - This post was paid for by the business or individual represented above. We reserve the right to remove any comments. If you'd like to advertise your business in a future promotion similar to this, call our Advertising Team at 307-922-0700 or send us a message.