Atlas Roofing is hiring for experienced Foreman, Journeymen, and Installer.
Atlas Roofing is experiencing growth and filling positions to help meet demand in a skilled and professional manner.
Reliability and accountability are key. We are looking for individuals that want to grow or expand a construction career.
- Experience with at least two of the following roof systems: EPDM, TPO, PVC, Standing Seam Metal, or Commercial Wall Systems.
- Working knowledge of commercial/industrial roofing safety procedures and OSHA requirements.
- Willing to be trained and take instruction from superiors and/or tech reps.
- Ability to travel statewide is necessary.
- A TEAM player.
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a DRUG TEST.
Pay depends on actual experience but ranges from $14/hour to $25/hour with lodging and per-diem paid outside of our normal service area.
How to Apply
If interested and have commercial roofing experience, please submit your resume/application today! Visit our website application form or contact Wade Lippincott at (307)-921-0405 or email@example.com.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our company is a drug-free workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires.
Paid Advertisement - This post was paid for by the business or individual represented above. We reserve the right to remove any comments. If you'd like to advertise your business in a future promotion similar to this, call our Advertising Team at 307-922-0700 or send us a message.