Bloedorn Lumber offers a wide variety of services that will take away the stress of doing home improvements.
Bloedorn Lumber in Rock Springs has an immediate opening for a Yard/Delivery Associate.
Apply in person at Bloedorn Lumber
1600 Sunset Drive, Rock Springs
Work in yard to assist customers, load products, and deliver and transport materials to customer sites.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Greet customers, provide customer service, and handle customer concerns and issues as they arise.
- Maintain a clean yard environment; free of trash, weeds, and obstacles.
- Stock, restock, and organize products, materials, and supplies.
- Pull and prepare products, materials, or supplies for loading.
- Load and appropriately secure product, materials, or supplies.
- Verify order details and deliver orders to specified destination.
- Maneuver vehicles safely into loading/unloading positions.
- Maintain service, inspection, and safety logs.
- Maintain the cleanliness and appearance of Bloedorn fleet vehicles.
- Operate a forklift and/or non-motorized material handling equipment to load/unload materials.
- Observe and enforce compliance of Bloedorn programs and procedures.
- Attend and participate in Bloedorn-sponsored training, when required.
- Perform other assigned duties, responsibilities, or tasks.
Delivery drivers must:
- Complete and pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen, background screen, and Motor Vehicle Report (MVR).
- Pass an annual MVR thereafter.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
- Speak, write, and communicate effectively in the English language.
- Have basic math and measurement skills.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/ PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Work in outdoor weather conditions and subject to temperature variations, hazardous chemicals, mechanical parts, increased noise, dust, and vibration levels.
- Occasionally climb, balance, stoop, push, crouch, or kneel.
- Regularly sit, use hands, reach with arms and hands, talk, hear, and lift up to 100 pounds.
Apply in person at Bloedorn Lumber – 1600 Sunset Drive, Rock Springs
Bloedorn Lumber Company is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Visit the Bloedorn Lumber website.
Follow Bloedorn Lumber on Facebook.
Subscribe to Bloedorn Lumber on YouTube.
Paid Advertisement - This post was paid for by the business or individual represented above. We reserve the right to remove any comments. If you'd like to advertise your business in a future promotion similar to this, call our Advertising Team at 307-922-0700 or send us a message.