COMMUNITY

Coverage of the news, events and life of Sweetwater County and the surrounding area.

31st Annual Overland Stage Stampede Rodeo is June 1-2

Get ready for the 31st Anniversary Celebration of the Overland Stage Stampede Rodeo in Green River. Get your tickets at the GR and RS Chambers. Tickets...

Sign Your Child Up for Summer Day Camp Fun!

Join the City of Green River Parks and Recreation Department for a summer of fun and excitement at Summer Day Camp! This summer we will...

Foster Friess speaking in Rock Springs Thursday

ROCK SPRINGS - Sweetwater County residents will get their first chance to meet Governor candidate Foster Friess this Thursday.  He will be hosting a reception...

Statewide Initiative Looks to Next Generations for Input on Economic Future

Driven by Young Wyoming Leaders, ENDOW Announces ENGAGE Summit. CHEYENNE, WY -- ENDOW, which stands for Economically Needed Diversity Options for Wyoming, will co-host the...

Susie von Ahrens to Chair the 2018 Rock Springs Alzheimer’s Association Walk

The Walk to End Alzheimer's for Sweetwater County will take place on Saturday, June 16 at Bunning Park in Rock Springs. In addition to a...

Downtown Putt Around Tournament & Ribbon Cutting is June 2

The Rock Springs Main Street/Urban Renewal Agency (URA) will officially open the Downtown Putt Around miniature golf course on June 2, 2018 and the...

72 Wild Horses & Burros Placed at BLM Honor Farm 30-Year Anniversary Adoption

RIVERTON -- Despite rainy conditions, the BLM–Wyoming Honor Farm 30-year anniversary adoption last weekend saw record attendance and the adoption of 72 gentled wild...

Mike Shutran Seeks Ward 2 – Green River City Council Seat

Hello, my name is Mike Shutran and I am seeking a Ward 2 seat on the Green River City Council. I have been a Green...

Cynthia Lane Announces Candidacy for Sweetwater County Clerk Office

SWEETWATER COUNTY -- I am honored to announce my candidacy for the office of Sweetwater County Clerk. I am currently the secretary of the...

RSPD: Selling door to door? Did you know a license is required?

ROCK SPRINGS -- Rock Springs Police Department is advising that it is against the law to sell door-to-door without a license and that those...

Stay Connected.

Sign-up for the daily top stories right in your inbox!
mobile logo