Ciner Wyoming LLC, a subsidiary of Ciner Resources Corporation, one of the world’s largest natural soda ash producers, has an immediate opening for a Control Board Operator.
To apply, email a resume to
This is a 12-hour rotating shift position in the surface production department.
- Operating and monitoring a distributive control system in support of the safe, reliable and cost-effective production of soda ash.
- Communicating with and directing field operators to safely correct any upset conditions that may arise in the process.
- Informing supervisors of equipment failures, environmental excursions or any process problems that would require support personnel to correct.
- Generating work orders as necessary to initiate repairs.
- Acting as communications officer during emergencies and off-shifts.
- Performing the duties of Relief Supervisor as needed.
- Two years’ experience in soda ash manufacturing or related field.
- Basic understanding of soda ash manufacturing and mining processes.
- Basic to above average computer skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to influence all levels at a plant.
- Familiarity with applicable health, safety and environmental regulations for a mining/manufacturing site.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and use complex machinery and equipment technical manuals, schematics, and prints.
- Ability to be attentive for long periods in an enclosed central control station.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies with increasing levels of complexity. Willingness and ability to learn how to operate all refinery units.
- Ability to meet physical demands of the position.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
Paid Advertisement - This post was paid for by the business or individual represented above. We reserve the right to remove any comments. If you'd like to advertise your business in a future promotion similar to this, call our Advertising Team at 307-922-0700 or send us a message.