Ciner Wyoming LLC, a subsidiary of Ciner Resources Corporation, one of the world’s largest natural soda ash producers, has an immediate opening for a Mine Engineering Technician.
Submit a resume to email@example.com today!
- Underground Mine Surveying: Mine production panel control and layout, mine traverse extension and adjustments, mine beltline offsets and layouts, topography mapping and mine production volume measurements.
- Surface Surveying: Utilize conventional equipment and GPS survey methods, subsidence monitoring, ore stockpile, silo inventory, construction layouts, and environmental projects.
- Drafting: Maintain mine map, quarterly advance maps, environmental maps, and topographic maps.
- Reporting: Maintain daily work record, monthly volumes, TRM production support, maintain lease database, and lease production reporting.
- Engineering: Assist and support Mining Engineers with mine ventilation, geotechnical monitoring, special projects, etc.
- Two years of surveying experience.
- Two years of AutoCAD drafting.
- Computations of traverses, level circuits, topographic and volumetric surveys.
- Associates Degree in an engineering discipline with Surveying or other equivalent education.
- One year of Underground Mine Surveying experience.
Candidates cab submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Paid Advertisement - This post was paid for by the business or individual represented above. We reserve the right to remove any comments. If you'd like to advertise your business in a future promotion similar to this, call our Advertising Team at 307-922-0700 or send us a message.