GREEN RIVER — The Sweetwater County Commissioners will hear an update from the Recreation Board at their regular meeting tomorrow.
The meeting is at 8:30 am on Tuesday, Jan. 16 at the Sweetwater County Courthouse Commissioners Chambers.
The main agenda is as follows:
- 9:40 am – Liaison Appointments for Non-Elected Offices, Departments, and Boards
- 9:50 am – Realignment of Board of Directors Area for Weed & Pest
- 10 am – Recreation Board Update
- 10:15 am – AML Consent for Right of Entry for Project Number: 17.6B-BRS-1C
- 10:20 am – Briefing on the 2017 Fire Season and Department Activities
- 10:35 am – Request Board of County Commissioners and County Support for the Sweetwater County Fire District to Host the 2018 Annual Rural Fire Association and the Wyoming Fire Chief’s Meetings in December
- 10:50 am – Approve Letter Agreement with WBI Regarding Involuntary Hospitalization
- 11 am – Request to Re-Staff Vacant Deputy County Attorney & Prosecuting Attorney’s Position
View the full agenda and packet here.