FARSON-EDEN– The Farson-Eden High School Pronghorns basketball team will play its first game of the Wyoming High School 1A Boys State Championship Tournament tomorrow, March 1, in Casper.
The (#2 West) Pronghorns will take on (#3 East) Hulett tomorrow at 7:30 pm. The Pronghorns went 7-1 in conference play this season, and 16-9 overall. Hulett went 6-2 in conference play and 17-7 overall.
The winner of the Farson-Eden and Hulett game will move on to play the winner of Saratoga and Kaycee for the semi-finals. This game will be played on Friday, March 2, at 9 pm.
The loser of the Farson-Eden and Hulett game will play in the consolation round against the loser of the Saratoga and Kaycee game. This game will be played on Friday, March 2, at 7:30 pm. The loser of the consolation round will be eliminated.
Complete 1A State Tournament Schedule
Thursday, March 1
Thursday’s games will take place at the Casper Events Center.
- Noon- (#3W) Encampment vs. (#2E) H.E.M.
- 1:30 pm- (#4E) Rock River vs. (#1W) Burlington
- 7:30 pm- (#3E) Hulett vs. (#2W) Farson-Eden
- 9 pm- (#4W) Saratoga vs. (#1E) Kaycee
Friday, March 2
Friday’s games will be played at Casper College.
- Noon- Encampment/H.E.M. loser vs. Rock River/Burlington loser- Loser eliminated
- 1:30 pm- Hulett/Farson-Eden loser vs. Saratoga/Kaycee loser- Loser eliminated
- 7:30 pm- Encampment/H.E.M. winner vs. Rock River/Burlington winner
- 9 pm- Hulett/Farson-Eden winner vs. Saratoga/Kaycee winner
Saturday, March 3
- Noon- Friday Noon winner vs. Friday 1:30pm winner at Natrona County High School
- 1:30 pm- Friday 7:30pm loser vs. Friday 9pm loser at Natrona County High School
- 3:30 pm- Friday 7:30pm winner vs. Friday 9pm winner at Casper Events Center