NEW Substantial Increases in Place NOW: Memorial Hospital of Sweetwater County in Rock Springs, WY is a 99-bed hospital that also includes a 25-bed Emergency Department. Recently, we finished construction of a new 80,000 square foot Medical Office Building that is the home of the employed physician clinic as well as Sweetwater Regional Cancer Center, designed in partnership with the Huntsman Cancer Institute in Salt Lake City, UT and in cooperation with our affiliate partners, University of Utah Healthcare.
- Sign on bonus, relocation assistance, and temporary housing allowance
- Tuition Reimbursement for continuing education
- Preceptors that guide and teach while on the job
- Differential pay for shifts, weekends, and on-call
- Competitive salary and benefits (View benefit summary)
For further inquiries, please contact our HR Department at 307-352-8514
Paid Advertisement – This post was paid for by the business or individual represented above. We reserve the right to remove any comments. If you’d like to advertise your business in a future promotion similar to this, call our Advertising Team at 307-922-0700 or send us a message.