Work for the #1 news source in the area.
SweetwaterNOW is expanding our sales team and looking for an Advertising Sales Associate.
Join an exciting, growing company. We are looking for a Rock-Star salesperson.
Is that you?
What does the job entail?
- Meet with current and potential clients: local and regional
- Build relationships with clients and within the community
- Be an ambassador of SweetwaterNOW in the community
- Be an ambassador for your clients in the community
- Create sales goals and plans with your manager
- Create short and long-term advertising proposals based on client needs
- Position is commission-based and competitive. A base salary will be offered to the right applicant, depending on experience.
Experience in sales is preferred.
This job is sales-driven and commission-based; therefore, the right applicant needs to be comfortable talking to business owners and explaining our business and products. Digital, advertising, or marketing experience is a huge plus. Must be willing to train and learn our digital advertising products within a reasonable time.
Second, but no less important, is your comfort with technology and social media. Experience with applications such as Dropbox, GMAIL, and social media is a necessity. We manage the largest social media audience in the area to provide Sweetwater County with the most up-to-date news every day.
Working fast and efficient is key. There is a reason we consistently beat legacy media, we work quick and we are adaptable. Speed wins.
Are you a quick-learner with a competitive spirit? This is your job.
Ideal candidate would have:
- A good understanding of advertising and marketing
- Enjoys being involved in the community and building long-lasting relationships
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, electronic)
- Self-motivation and the ability to work both independently AND in a team environment
- Available to work full-time business hours with flexibility
- A strong work ethic and the willingness to learn and succeed
- An organized and detail-oriented attitude
If you are the person who can have some fun, work hard, and uphold the professionalism of the SweetwaterNOW brand, fill out the application here or email the following:
- Your resume, including experience pertinent to position
- A cover letter explaining what you would bring to SweetwaterNOW
Email to email@example.com
This position will stay open until filled with the right applicant.