FARSON-EDEN– The Farson-Eden High School Pronghorns basketball team beat Hulett tonight, 69-61, for its first game of the 1A Wyoming High School State Basketball Tournament.
The Pronghorns will move on to the semi-finals, taking place tomorrow at 9 pm. They will take on the winner of the Saratoga and Kaycee game.
Hulett will play the loser of the Saratoga and Kaycee game tomorrow at 1:30 pm in the consolation round.
The winner of Farson-Eden’s semi-final game will play in the championship game on Saturday at 3:30 pm.
Remaining State Tournament Schedule
Friday, March 2: All games played at Casper College
- Noon- H.E.M. vs. Rock River – Loser eliminated
- 1:30 pm- Hulett vs. Saratoga/Kaycee loser- Loser eliminated
- 7:30 pm- Encampment vs. Burlington
- 9 pm- Farson-Eden winner vs. Saratoga/Kaycee winner
Saturday, March 3:
- Noon- H.E.M./Rock River winner vs. Friday 1:30pm winner – Noon at Natrona County High Sschool (5th and 6th place)
- 1:30 pm- Encampment/Burlington loser vs. Friday 9pm loser – at Natrona County High School (3rd and 4th place)
- 3:30 pm- Encampment/Burlington winner vs. Friday 9pm winner – at Casper Events Center (Championship)