ROCK SPRINGS– The Rock Springs City Council approved a revision to the Rock Springs Housing Authority flat rental rates for its Housing and Urban Development public housing residents at last night’s meeting.
The rates must remain at 80 percent or above the fair market rate, which is set by the US Department of Housing and Urban Development.
Flat Rate Changes
The council approved the following changes:
- One-bedroom rate: increases from $531 to $557
- Two-bedroom rate: decreases from $609 to $602
- Three-bedroom rate: increases from $804 to $834
- Four-bedroom rate: decreases from $1,113 to $1,101
- Five-bedroom rate: decreases from $1,279 to $1,266