SWEETWATER COUNTY — According to WYDOT, All westbound lanes on I80 are closed near Green River from milepost 87 to 85 due to multiple crashes. Travelers should expect delays and be prepared to stop.
Click here for the latest road conditions from WYDOT.
If you must travel, WYDOT is offering these winter driving tips:
• First and foremost, wear your seatbelt. It will save your life.
• Reduce your speed and increase your following distance from other cars.
• Do not brake or accelerate rapidly, increase or decrease your speed gradually.
• Make sure your vehicle is in top operating condition.
• Let someone know when you leave and when you’ll arrive at your destination.
• Keep your gas tank full of fuel.
• Drivers of some vehicles may want to carry tire chains.
• And, know before you go. For Wyoming road conditions this winter, call 511, or log on to www.wyoroad.info or download the WYDOT app.