Do you enjoy being part of a dynamic team, yet having the independence of being on the road?
AmeriGas is looking for qualified drivers to join our team in Rock Springs.
We are proud to offer a comprehensive rewards and benefits package, in addition to excellent starting pay:
- Local routes and territories – home every night
- Exceptional medical and prescription benefits
- 401(K) with company match
- Bonus potential
- Annual performance reviews and salary increases
- Paid time off (including holidays)
- Paid uniforms
- Paid training with tenured professionals
- Propane discounts
- Career advancement
- Tuition reimbursement
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something great! Established in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation’s largest propane company, serving more than 2 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane customers.
Every year, our 9,000 dedicated employees deliver 1.5 billion gallons of propane from 1,400 distribution points across the United States.
Delivery Representatives are a key point of contact for our customers. They drive propane delivery trucks and fill tanks for local residential and industrial customers.
They are dedicated and responsible with a passion for safety and customer service. They enjoy working outdoors.
At AmeriGas, our Delivery Representatives:
- Drive a “bobtail” truck to deliver propane to customers
- Follows state codes and regulations as well as company procedures
- Deliver propane safely while wearing and using personal protective equipment
- Enjoy interacting with customers and seek high levels of customer satisfaction
- Stay organized and compliant by completing all necessary paperwork in a timely manner
- Are willing and able to engage in vigorous activity on the job
- Are willing to drive and work outdoors in various weather conditions
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Required:
- At least 21 years old with a valid Commercial Driver’s License. Hazmat and tanker endorsements are preferred
- Note: Hazmat and tanker endorsements will be required to perform the job and if not held already, must be obtained soon after hire and prior to driving an AmeriGas vehicle.
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace.
Employment is contingent upon the completion and our evaluation of a drug screening test and a criminal background check in accordance with company policies and applicable laws and regulations. AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to apply:
To apply, visit the careers portal on our website at www.amerigas.com
Paid Advertisement - This post was paid for by the business or individual represented above. We reserve the right to remove any comments. If you'd like to advertise your business in a future promotion similar to this, call our Advertising Team at 307-922-0700 or send us a message.