ROCK SPRINGS — This year’s fall art festival in Rock Springs features a full day of activities for everyone with artists’ booths, food vendors, live music, and children’s activities.
The event kicks off on Saturday, September 11 with a flag ceremony honoring those who were lost and who served twenty years ago when our country experienced the terrorist attacks on our home soil.
Rock Springs Main Street/URA organized the first “ARTember” event along with the Community Fine Arts Center three years ago. The daylong event includes artists’ booths, classes, children’s activities, and live music for an art festival highlighting local talent on South Main Street.
The art festival will be held in Bunning Park from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- 10 am – Yoga with Salina Zanetti
- 11 am – Stacee Corbett from SylverWood Flute Studio
- 12 noon – Affirmation (Richard Gilewitz and Tim May)
- 1 pm – Stacee Corbett from SylverWood flute studio
- 2 pm – American Legion Flag Presentation and National Anthem
- 2:10 pm – Dittman and Davis
- 3 pm – Affirmation (Richard Gilewitz and Tim May)
Both organizations are thrilled to welcome traveling performers, Richard Gilewitz and Tim May, also known as Affirmation as headliners for the event.
The featured entertainment at ARTember is sponsored by the Board of Cooperative Educational Services. (BOCES). The event is also free to the public.