The Beard is Back!
SweetwaterNOW and Shear Luck Salon bring you the 2nd annual No-Shave November Contest. Who doesn’t like to get prizes for growing facial hair?!
The rules are easy.
6 Easy Steps to Participate in the Contest
- Step 1 – Shave Your Face – Between October 30 and November 1, shave your entire face as cleanly as possible. We want to see something shorter than light stubble. Play fair.
- Step 2 – Submit Your Photo – After shaving, take a picture of your face and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos of your newly-shaved face can be submitted starting October 30 until November 1. The sooner you submit your picture the bigger jump you will have on the competition.
- Step 3 – Don’t Shave All November – Do not shave for the entire month. (If you need to trim your neck, shave your mustache, or shape your beard somehow, go for it, as long as you have something to show for your efforts in your after pictures.)
No-Shave November 2017 Sponsors:
- Step 4 – Submit a Weekly Photo Update** – At the end of each week in November, send us a facial hair photo update via email (email@example.com) and we will choose a random weekly winner for awesome prizes! Weekly beard-growth photo updates are due by the end of each Saturday.Each week the beards get longer and the prizes get better.** Each weekly photo gets you one entry into the drawing for the GRAND PRIZE (4 update photos = 4 entries).
- Step 5 – Attend the Party to Win Prizes – On November 30, we will host the Beard Bash at Marty’s Gastro Pub where more winners will be chosen and the GRAND PRIZE will be awarded! (You must be present to win the Grand Prize.) It’ll be a party the beards not in attendance will be sorry they missed.Check out the winner’s categories:
- People’s Choice
- Longest Beard
- The Worst Beard
- The Picasso (Abstract)
- Prizes will include items every man and his beard can be proud of!
- Step 6 – Shave Day or Just another day Growing Your Beard – On December 1, you can finally shave! … Or not!
What bearded man isn’t grateful for his second amendment rights?! The GRAND PRIZE is a stainless Smith & Wesson SDVE in your choice of caliber (9mm or .40)
* Winner must pass all requirements by Elk Bomb Shooting Supplies to procure firearm.
**You must be 21 or older to win the Grand Prize and must be able to pass a background check.
At the Beard Bash on November 30 there will be some great prizes for the monthly participants to win, as well as the audience.
- Chainsaw and accessories from Home Depot
- $250 Sportsman’s Warehouse Gift Card
- Bucket of cool things and liquor from Marty’s & Bombers
- Other cool prizes!
To win the Chainsaw or Sportsman’s Gift Card you must participate each week.
Weekly Prize Buckets
The prize buckets will make all the other beard growers jealous. Weekly giveaways will include:
- Men’s haircut and beard trim from Shear Luck Salon & Spa
- A Home Depot bucket filled with masculine goodies.
- A $5 Sportsman’s Warehouse gift card
- Other cool prizes from Whisler Chevrolet, State Farm Agent – Cody Pierpoint, and more.
**By sending us your picture for the contest, you are giving SweetwaterNOW permission to use your image for advertising the No-Shave November contest.