ROCK SPRINGS – It’s BACK…the 2nd Annual Downtown Burger Challenge. And this year, we’ve added a few twists! You can start on May 1 and have to be completed by May 31, 2015.
Cholesterol be damned, the Rock Springs Main Street/Urban Renewal Agency (URA) is announcing their second annual National Hamburger Month celebration. Throughout the month of May, the Rock Springs Main Street/URA will be inviting residents and visitors alike to enjoy a burger at all five participating downtown eateries:
• Bitter Creek Brewery
• Broadway Burger
• Coyote Creek Steakhouse & Saloon
• Grubs Drive In
• Bi-RIte/Sweet Sage/Remedies Grill
Diners will then share a photo of each of their dining excursions to the Downtown Rock Springs Facebook page, via email or in person at their office. When they’ve completed all five stops they’ll be presented with a Certificate of Epic Achievement, signed by Mayor Carl Demshar, as well as a Downtown Rock Springs Burger Challenge t-shirt.
In addition to the individual challenge, there are a few additions to the program this year. Trophies will be awarded to:
• Burger Buster – The person who consumes the most burgers during May
• Burger Bounder – The person who completes the challenge first
• Team Award – The group that completes the challenge first. To qualify, all group members must participate in the challenge at each stop. (Think friends, co-workers, family, etc.)