If you’ve never been to the Pinedale Winter Carnival, keep Feb. 18-21 open so you can attend. If you already have plans, change them. You won’t want to miss the snow sculpture contest, sledding, ski-joring, Cardboard Classic and more.
Thursday, Feb. 18
Make sure you bring your gloves, snow sculpting tools and creativity on Thursday. The carnival will unofficially kick off with the snow sculpting contest on the Sublette County courthouse lawn.
***Lodging packages and restaurant specials available all weekend with the promo code: Wintercarn
Friday, Feb. 19
Friday marks the official start of the carnival.
- Laser tag and thaw out/water polo from 2:00-6:00 pm at the Pinedale Aquatic Center
- Welcome bonfire and sledding from 6:00-10:00 pm at the Burzlander Park (sledding hill)
Follow Main Street Pinedale on Facebook for more information.
Saturday, Feb. 20
Saturday is jam packed with food and fun for everyone.
- Pancake breakfast from 8:00-10:00 am at the Our Lady of the Peace Catholic Church
- Snow sculpture judging at 10:00 am on the county courthouse lawn
- Ski-joring NASJA sanctioned from 10:00 am-4:00 pm at the Pinedale rodeo grounds
- Kids Sno-cross snowmobile race at 4:00 pm at the Pinedale rodeo grounds
- Snow-ball with music by Fists of Funk at 9:00 pm at Wind River Brewing Company
Sunday, Feb. 21
Sunday ends with a new tradition — the Cardboard Classic.
- Sunny Korfanta Downhill Ski Race at 10:00 am at the White Pine Ski Resort
- First Annual Cardboard Classic Cardboard Box Derby at 1:00 pm at the White Pine Ski Resort
Get started on your cardboard vessel today! Check out the rules/info on mainstreetpinedale.com.