FDL Operating, LLC is seeking a Facility Night Operator position at their Monell Enhanced Oil Production Facility.
Located 40 miles East of Rock Springs in the Patrick Draw Field.
Email your resume to email@example.com today.
Candidate will be responsible for managing production facilities and well sites in the Monell Field. This Position comes with competitive pay and full benefits. This will be a 7 on 7 off work schedule at night.
Individual will be responsible for performing the following duties while maintaining the highest standards in environmental, health, and safety compliance.
- Comply with all safety and environmental programs used by FDL Operating,
- Gather daily production data from facilities and send out report.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production and injection equipment in
facility and field locations.
- Gather and record compressor station readings.
- Work directly with mechanical, electrical, and automation teams.
Relevant experience in the oil and gas industry preferred.
- Basic knowledge of process flow.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and a good “team” player.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Troubleshooting skills
- Possess abilities to plan, organize, and prioritize work.
Please Submit Resumes via e-mail to:
firstname.lastname@example.org by December 14, 2018
Paid Advertisement - This post was paid for by the business or individual represented above. We reserve the right to remove any comments. If you'd like to advertise your business in a future promotion similar to this, call our Advertising Team at 307-922-0700 or send us a message.