Posting Title: Electrician
Location:Green River, WY
Our employees are some of the best in the business and we need to add skilled electricians to our underground mine maintaining mining equipment and/or maintaining one of our many surface operations processing plants. The electrician is a key part of Genesis Alkali’s mission to deliver quality products in a safe environment.
Electricians are responsible for the installation, testing, and repair of all types of electrical equipment used in our mining and chemical manufacturing processes. This equipment includes, but is not limited to: a variety of instrumentation and automatic controls, motors and motor control systems, VFDs, relays, control valves, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Distributed Control Systems (DCS), and power distribution equipment such as transformers, circuit breakers, and switchgear.
Join an industry leader…
– World’s largest producer of natural soda ash
– Excellent pay and benefits
– Safe and responsible operations
– Career development and growth opportunities
- Install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain electrical systems to keep production running safely and reliably
- Install, troubleshoot, and perform maintenance on a variety of instrumentation and control systems
- Provide constant evaluation of equipment condition and acceptable standards for electrical maintenance
- Perform maintenance, updgrades, and repairs on power generating equipment and distribution systems
- Ensure compliance with relevant company health & safety policies and procedures as well as government regulations
- Associate degree in an electrical discipline from an accredited college or university OR Wyoming Journeyman license OR 3 years of experience in heavy industrial electrical maintenance and repair (i.e. mining and milling, oil and gas, power and utilities, and manufacturing)
- One year of underground mining experience is preferred
- Passing score on Physical Abilities Test (PAT)
- Background checks including employment and education verification are conducted
- Strong preference for those living within a reasonable distance and willing to commute daily
Candidates should be able to demonstrate significant knowledge in their field. We follow a progressive process which includes a personality assessment, written testing, hands-on testing, and interviews.
You must have a valid e-mail address, as e-mail will be the only form of communication for these positions. We encourage you to check your e-mail regularly for updates. Applications can be accepted online ONLY.