Genesis Alkali, located west of Green River, WY has immediate openings for skilled Mechanics.
Join an industry leader…
- Worlds largest producer of natural soda ash
- Excellent pay and benefits
- Safe and responsible operations
- Career development and growth opportunities
Our employees are some of the best in the business and we need to add skilled mechanics to our underground mine maintaining diesel and other mining equipment and/or maintaining one of our many surface operation processing plants.
The mechanic is a key part of Genesis Alkali’s mission to deliver quality products in a safe environment.
- Operate, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain heavy industrial equipment, and systems including power and utilities to keep production running smoothly.
- Equipment includes but is not limited to: ball mill, roll crusher, hammer crusher, air compressor, pumps and piping, bucket elevator, screw conveyor, rubber conveyor, and centrifuge.
- Plate and pipe stick welding.
- Associate degree or approved certification in mechanical maintenance or welding discipline from an accredited technical college or university OR journeyman license in the ironworks, millwrights or mechanic disciplines.
- One year experience in heavy industrial or diesel mechanical maintenance and repair (i.e. mining and milling, oil and gas, power and utilities, and manufacturing).
- One year of underground mining experience is preferred
- Passing score on Physical Abilities Test (PAT)
- Background checks including employment and education verification are conducted.
- Strong preference for applicants who live within a reasonable distance and are willing to commute daily.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate knowledge in pumps and housings & bearings. We follow a progressive process which includes a personality assessment, written testing, hands-on testing, and interviews.
You must have a valid e-mail address, as e-mail will be the only form of communication for these positions. We encourage you to check your e-mail regularly for updates. Applications can be accepted on-line ONLY.
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or citizenship.
More Career Opportunities
Genesis Alkali is the world’s largest producer of natural soda ash, offering a secure, reliable and diverse range of high-quality product choices. Alkali mines and processes trona ore and manufactures soda ash that is used in the production of glass, detergents, chemical manufacturing, pulp and paper production, and water treatment.
It also produces sodium bicarbonate and other chemical compounds used in common industrial, agricultural, and household applications. Our main Alkali operations are in Green River, Wyoming, home of the world’s largest trona ore deposit, with a corporate office in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Genesis Alkali, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Genesis Energy, L.P., (NYSE: GEL). Genesis Energy is a growth-oriented master limited partnership headquartered in Houston, Texas.
Through four divisions: offshore pipeline transportation, sodium minerals and sulfur services, marine transportation and onshore facilities and transportation, we provide an integrated suite of services to refineries, oil producers, and industrial and commercial enterprises.
Find Your Career Today
See what other career opportunities are available at Genesis Alakali here.
Paid Advertisement - This post was paid for by the business or individual represented above. We reserve the right to remove any comments. If you'd like to advertise your business in a future promotion similar to this, call our Advertising Team at 307-922-0700 or send us a message.