GREEN RIVER– The Green River City Council will host its regularly scheduled meeting at Green River City Hall on Tuesday, April 16 at 7 pm.
The agenda items are listed below.
- Certificate of Recognition of Aaron Slaton
- Suicide Bereavement Support Group
- URA/Main Street Update
Citizen Requests and Other Communications
- Consideration on Second Reading an Ordinance Amending the City of Green River Code of Ordinances Chapter 18, Section 18-86 Gambling
- Consideration of a Resolution Approving Amendment One to the Lincoln School Addition, Tracts B and C Purchase and Development Agreement
- Consideration of a Resolution Amending the City of Green River’s Classification Plan for Fiscal Year 2019
Council Action Items
- Consideration to Approve an Agreement with S20 Design and Engineering
- Consideration to Award Bid for the 2019 Slurry Seal Project to Morgan Pavement Maintenance
- Consideration to Approve a Representation Agreement with Charles L. Barnum and Rick Koehmstedt
City Administrator, City Attorney, Mayor, and Council Reports
Check out the full agenda packet here.