GREEN RIVER– The Green River City Council will host its regularly scheduled meeting at Green River City Hall on Tuesday, April 2 at 7 pm.
The agenda items are listed below.
- National Service Recognition Day
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- National Library Week
- Recognition of the Sweetwater County Aquatics Team Individual and Relay State Champions
- Star Transit Update
- Sweetwater County Joint Travel & Tourism Board
- Green River Chamber of Commerce Update
Citizen Requests and Other Communications
- Public Hearing for the Proposed Amendment to the City of Green River Ordinance Chapter 18, Section 18-86 Gambling
Board and Committee Appointments
- Appointment of Storm Adcock to the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board
- Consideration on First Reading an Ordinance Amending the City of Green River Code of Ordinances Chapter 18, Section 18-86 Gambling
- Consideration of a Resolution to Adopt the 2019 Parks and Recreation Master Plan
Council Action Items
- Consideration to Approve Concession Stand Agreements for Stratton Myers Park and Veterans Park
- Consideration to Award the Bid for a 4-Wheel Drive 1/2 Ton Extended Cab Crane Service Truck
- Consideration to Approve the 2019 Wildland Fire Management Annual Operating Procedure Plan
City Administrator, City Attorney, Mayor, and Council Reports
Check out the full agenda packet here.