GREEN RIVER– The Green River City Council will host its regularly scheduled meeting at Green River City Hall on Tuesday, June 18 at 7 pm.
The agenda items are listed below.
Call to Order: June 18, 2019 Council Meeting
- Flaming Gorge Days
- Wyoming Wilderness Association Update
Citizen Requests and Other Communications
- Proposed Budget for FYE 2020
- Consideration of a resolution adopting the wages for all elected and appointed officials for the Fiscal Year ending June 30, 2020
- Consideration of a resolution adopting the schedule of fees for Fiscal Year 2020
- Consideration of a resolution making appropriations and adopting the budget for Fiscal Year 2020
Council Action Items
- Consideration to approve the maintenance agreements with long mechanical solutions for HVAC services to City facilities
- Consideration to approve Amendment #11 to the landfill engineering services agreement with Inberg Miller Engineers
- Consideration to approve the Memorandum of Agreement with the Jamestown Fire Control District
City Administrator, City Attorney, Mayor, and Council Reports
Executive Session- As needed
Check out the full agenda packet here.