GREEN RIVER– The Green River City Council will host its regularly scheduled meeting at Green River City Hall on Tuesday, March 19 at 7 pm.
The agenda items are listed below.
- Recognition of the 2019 State Champions- Sweetwater County’s Aquatic Team
- Climb Wyoming Update
- Sweetwater Economic Development Coalition (SEDC) Update
Citizen Requests and Other Communications
- Consideration of a Resolution to Modify the General Fund Budget for the Animal Control Division
Council Action Items
- Consideration to Award the Bid for the 2017 Capital Improvement Project Phase II Reconstruction Project
- Consideration of an Award for the 2017 CIP Phase II Reconstruction Project Materials Testing
- Consideration to Award a Bid to Premier Vehicle Installation for the Upfitting of the New Police Vehicles
- Consideration to Apply for the Assistance to Firefighters Staffing for Adequate Fire and Emergency Response (SAFER) Grant
City Administrator, City Attorney, Mayor, and Council Reports
Check out the full agenda packet here.