GREEN RIVER– The Green River City Council will host its regularly scheduled meeting at Green River City Hall on Tuesday, May 21 at 7 pm.
The council will host a workshop for the Fiscal Year 2020 Budget Review at 6 pm, prior to the meeting.
The agenda items are listed below.
Call to Order: May 21, 2019 Council Workshop
- Fiscal Year 2020 Budget Review
Call to Order: May 21, 2019 Council Meeting
- Overland Stage Stampede Rodeo Committee
- Castle Rock Hospital District- New Medical Center Update
Citizen Requests and Other Communications
Council Action Items
- Consideration to Enter into a Memorandum of Understanding with the Bureau of Land Management
- Consideration to Approve and to Accept the 2019 HIDTA Sub-Contract Award from the Wyoming Division of Criminal Investigations
- Consideration to Approve the Agreements with Capital Business Systems Inc.
- Consideration to Approve the Preliminary Budget for Fiscal Year 2020
City Administrator, City Attorney, Mayor, and Council Reports
Check out the full agenda packet here.