GREEN RIVER– The Green River City Council will host its regularly scheduled meeting at Green River City Hall on Tuesday, May 7 at 7 pm.
The agenda items are listed below.
- Arbor Day
- City Wide Clean-up Day
- National Police Week
- Older Americans Month
- Presentation by Harry Holler
- Muley Fanatic Update
Citizen Requests and Other Communications
- Consideration on Third and Final Reading an Ordinance Amending the City of Green River Code of Ordinances Chapter 18, Section 18-86 Gambling
Council Action Items
- Consideration to Approve the Installation Agreements with Rocky Mountain Power for the Small Business Direct Program
- Consideration to Approve a Grant Submission to the WYDOT Aeronautics Division for the Spaceport Day Event
- Consideration to Apply for a Technical Assistance Grant from the Wyoming Business Council through Wyoming Main Street for the Green River URA/Main Street Agency
- Consideration to Approve the Issuance of Open Container Permits to the Green River Roping Club
City Administrator, City Attorney, Mayor, and Council Reports
Check out the full agenda packet here.