GREEN RIVER– The Green River City Council will host its regularly scheduled meeting at Green River City Hall on Tuesday, November 19 at 7 pm.
Check out the complete agenda for Tuesday’s meeting below.
Call to Order: November 19, 2019 Council Meeting
- Diabetes Awareness Month
- National Apprenticeship Week
- Green River Fire Department’s Coloring Contest Awards
- Wyoming Waste Update
Citizen Requests and Other Communications
- Public Hearing for the Proposed Resolution to Rename Lincoln Street to Lincoln Circle
Board and Committee Appointments
- Reappointment of Charles Ban Over to the Building Code of Appeals
- Consideration on third and final reading an ordinance amending Chapter 18 Sections 18-88 and 18-92 Smoking Prohibited
- Consideration to approve a resolution to rename Lincoln Street to Lincoln Circle
City Administrator, City Attorney, Mayor, and Council Reports
Executive Session- As needed
Check out the full agenda packet here.