GREEN RIVER– The Green River City Council will host its regularly scheduled meeting at Green River City Hall on Tuesday, October 1 at 7 pm.
Check out the complete agenda for Tuesday’s meeting below.
Call to Order: October 1, 2019 Council Meeting
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- Fire Prevention Week
- Wyoming Horse Racing Update
Citizen Requests and Other Communications
- Consideration to approve a budget resolution to accept the local government energy improvement grant award from the Wyoming Business Council
Council Action Items
- Consideration to approve alcohol and tobacco compliance contracts with the Wyoming Association of Sheriffs and Chiefs of Police
- Consideration to approve a local government energy improvement grant agreement from the Wyoming Business Council
- Consideration of an agreement with Apco Inc. for Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Design and Consulting
City Administrator, City Attorney, Mayor, and Council Reports
Executive Session- As needed
Check out the full agenda packet here.