GREEN RIVER– The Green River City Council will host its regularly scheduled meeting at Green River City Hall on Tuesday, October 15 at 7 pm.
Check out the complete agenda for Tuesday’s meeting below.
Call to Order: October 15, 2019 Council Meeting
- Extra Mile Day
- Mine Rescue Day
Citizen Requests and Other Communications
- Public Hearing for the proposed amendment to the City of Green River Code of Ordinances Chapter 18, Sections 18-88 and 18-92 Smoking Prohibited
Board and Committee Appointments
- Appointment of Sherry Schumacher to the Sweetwater County Board of Health
- Consideration on first reading an ordinance amending Chapter 18 Sections 18-88 and 18-92 Smoking Prohibited
- Consideration to approve a budget resolution to accept School District #2 Rec Mil Grant Funds for the Summer Day Camp Program
Council Action Items
- Consideration to approve the FY 2020 Wyoming Highway Safety Grant Agreement
City Administrator, City Attorney, Mayor, and Council Reports
Executive Session- As needed
Check out the full agenda packet here.