Work for the #1 news source in the area.
SweetwaterNOW is expanding our sales team and looking for an Advertising Sales Associate.
Join an exciting, growing company. We are looking for a Rock-Star salesperson.
Is that you?
What does the job entail?
- Meet with current and potential clients: local and regional
- Build relationships with clients and within the community
- Be an ambassador of SweetwaterNOW in the community
- Be an ambassador for your clients in the community
- Create sales goals and plans with your manager
- Create short and long-term advertising proposals based on client needs
- Position is commission-based and competitive. A base salary will be offered to the right applicant, depending on experience.
Experience in sales is preferred.
This job is sales-driven and commission-based; therefore, the right applicant needs to be comfortable talking to business owners and explaining our business and products. Digital, advertising, or marketing experience is a huge plus. Must be willing to train and learn our digital advertising products within a reasonable time.
Second, but no less important, is your comfort with technology and social media. Experience with applications such as Dropbox, GMAIL, and social media is a necessity. We manage the largest social media audience in the area to provide Sweetwater County with the most up-to-date news every day.
Working fast and efficient is key. There is a reason we consistently beat legacy media, we work quick and we are adaptable. Speed wins.
Are you a quick-learner with a competitive spirit? This is your job.
Ideal candidate would have:
- A good understanding of advertising and marketing
- Enjoys being involved in the community and building long-lasting relationships
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, electronic)
- Self-motivation and the ability to work both independently AND in a team environment
- Available to work full-time business hours with flexibility
- A strong work ethic and the willingness to learn and succeed
- An organized and detail-oriented attitude
If you are the person who can have some fun, work hard, and uphold the professionalism of the SweetwaterNOW brand, please email the following:
- Your resume, including experience pertinent to position
- A cover letter explaining what you would bring to SweetwaterNOW
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position will stay open until filled with the right applicant.