Holy Spirit Catholic School is seeking a faith-filled and dynamic principal to continue the mission of Catholic education for our Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 6 school.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic Catholic who is ready to lead while working collaboratively with parish leaders, faculty, staff, students, parents and other stakeholders.
- A well informed practicing Catholic
- Masters Degree in educational leadership or an administrative credential
- Prior experience as an educator, and a minimum of 5 years of teaching
- Passionate regarding the spiritual life of the school
- Instructional visionary, adept at inspiring teachers in the pursuit of ongoing growth and educational excellence
- Highly collaborative and works well in team management situations; consults extensively in decision making
- A people person, accomplished at building and maintaining relationships with good interpersonal skills
- Prudent in the managerial dimension of school life
- Experience working with technology, data analysis, and grants
Please submit cover letter, resume and three letters of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Final application review is May 14, 2021