Ciner Wyoming is seeking an Underground Mine Surveyor to join the team.
- Primary daily duties include accurate installation of underground survey sites for Mine Production Crews using a theodolite.
- Underground check survey traverses using a total station to ensure surveying accuracy.
- Take part in the creation of maps and plans for the mine using AutoCAD.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate mine maps and mine projections as a whole and will create and update maps as required.
- Measure the areas and volumes mined by the underground crews and calculate the tonnage extracted per lessor.
- Ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience in underground surveying.
- Pay will commensurate with overall experience.
- Range is $60,000 to $90,000.00.
- Full medical, dental, vision and supplementary insurances are available.
If you are a self-motivated individual and this sounds like the role for you, please respond with your resume and cover letter highlighting your skills and experience that you feel makes you an ideal candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org.