Mandros is an industry leading specialty services contractor in the Rocky Mountain region.
As a trusted and proven services provider for 55 years, we have established ourselves to be a valued partner and asset to the industries we all depend on.
Mandros provides abrasive blasting, protective coatings and linings, concrete overlays/restoration, hydro blasting, water jetting, and hi-vac and hydro excavation\ services. Our mission is “to protect, preserve, and enhance the assets of industry and the lives of the people we touch.”
WHY JOIN MANDROS?
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Dental reimbursement
- Retirement Plans (Pension or IRA contributions)
- Training / Development / Educational Opportunities
- Annual Allowance for PPE / Work Boots
- Subsidized Transportation
- Paid Time Off
- The Opportunity to be a Part of a Growing Company and a Wonderful Group of People
Our employees are some of the best in the business. Mandros Painting, Inc. is looking to add a skilled automotive/diesel technician to our team. The automotive/diesel technician is a key part of the Mandros mission and delivers quality services in a safe manner. The automotive/diesel technician is responsible for the proper maintenance and care of industrial equipment and services. Must be self-driven and reliable, and willing to travel to work locations when needed to perform duties and repair/diagnose fleet and company equipment. This position may require candidate to work overtime/weekends and holidays if needed.
- Staff responsible for mechanical repairs which include electrical, hydraulic, air systems, diesel- and gas-powered vehicles.
- Analyze failures, determine problems, and causes, and recommend solutions
- Respond to emergency situations
- Perform inspections related to DOT requirements
- Replace worn parts, adjust, and repair brakes and steering systems, transmissions, cooling systems, fuel systems, electrical systems, hydraulic systems, and drive train mechanisms.
- Must be willing to work outside your job duties, but not limited to the Lead Mechanic position
- Ensure compliance with relevant company health & safety policies and procedures, as well as government regulations.
Required Education & Experience
- 5 to 10 years’ practical experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent required Vocational/Technical School or certification preferred.
- Specialized training in the repair and replacement of heavy vehicle components preferred.
- ASE Heavy Truck Certified highly preferred.
- Proficient in the use of shop tools required and the ownership of mechanic set.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must be able to pass drug testing.
- Must poses a valid driver’s license.
- CDL license is preferred.
- Endure intermittent bending, crouching, pushing, pulling, stopping, and reaching and standing for periods of time.
- Able to work under extreme conditions such as hot or cold temperatures, noise, dust, and dirt.
- Lift tools, machinery parts, and other objects weighing between 60- to 80 pounds each.
- Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces
- Background checks including employment and education verification are conducted.
- Strong preference for applicants who are willing to travel.
- Must provide own tools.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate significant knowledge in their field. We follow a progressive process which includes a personality assessment, written testing, hands- on testing, and interviews. You must have a valid e-mail address, as e-mail will be the only form of communication for these positions. We encourage you to check your e-mail regularly for updates. Applications can be accepted on-line ONLY.