The J.R. Simplot Company is a diverse, privately held organization, with roots firmly planted in agriculture and agriculture-related businesses.
The J.R. Simplot Company is a true farm-to-table company with operations that touch every aspect of agriculture, including seed production, farming and ranching, plant sciences, fertilizer manufacturing, food processing, commercial product development, and distribution.
This role supports production efforts of the company/group by providing technical support to plant operations and maintenance department to work or manage projects to develop new or existing equipment, instrumentation, and raw materials.
- Prepare justification and cost estimates for capital projects.
- Work with project engineers during conception and installation of new equipment and processes.
- Collect and analyze process data and on-stream testing results to help determine turnaround projects.
- Participate in turnaround activities such as scope development, work package completion, engineering support, and work execution.
- Recommend and implement process changes to optimize plant operations and reduce production costs.
- Ensure that the Management of Change (MOC) process is followed for plant changes.
- May lead the development of new or modified components, products, manufacturing processes, materials and equipment.
- Leads/guides teams in establishing the appropriate designs, engineering and execution processes. Responsible for leading the communication of project updates to senior management and key stakeholders.
- Responsible for preparing and gaining alignment on engineering proposals, feasibility studies and vendor/construction packages.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A. or B.S.) from 4 year college or university
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
Apply online HERE.
**The J.R. Simplot Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status.**
If you require technical assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.