Located 20 miles west of Green River, Tata Chemicals is one of the world's leading producers of high-quality soda ash.
We are currently seeking candidates for the following position: Cost Accountant
- Participates in all aspects of the financial planning & analysis done by the company.
- Develops financial forecasts using complex financial models and tracks actual results.
- Ensures, along with other members of the finance and accounting department, that the books and records of the company are accurate and complete.
- Participates in the monthly close process. Prepares assigned portion of the management and operational reports.
- On an ongoing basis supports operational personnel in controlling costs and operating the business.
- Is regularly in the plant meeting with operations personnel and understanding current operations. Is a key participant in the capital planning and approval process.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required, CPA, CMA or FP&A credential is desirable. A background in financial analysis, particularly cost accounting is preferred.
Tata Chemicals is an Equal Employment and Drug Free workplace. Email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org