Deer Trail Assisted Living and Memory Care is searching for a Wellness Director (Director of Nursing) to lead our wellness department.
This person will have a love for elders, a knowledge of working with the issues facing elders, a caring and compassionate demeanor, and the ability to lead a department with more than 25 nurses and CNAs.
This position requires:
- Patience in working with residents and their families
- The ability to maintain compliance with State of Wyoming Department of Health
- Organizational skills to manage a large department with many moving parts.
- Being a contributing member of the management team.
- Leadership ability to develop camaraderie, teamwork, and a solid work ethic
among the department members.
You are also welcome to call Jeff at (307) 362-0100 with questions.