Golden Hour Senior Center is seeking a Cook to join the team.
The cook will be responsible for the preparation and cooking of side and main dishes for curbside and home delivered meals for Golden Hour Senior Center in cooperation with the kitchen team.
- Estimate the expected food consumption and organize preparation of daily meals as assigned by kitchen manager.
- Prepare food for patrons following guidelines laid out in quality control standards and state and local regulations.
- Assist in serving food to home delivered and curbside patrons daily. Store or discard leftover food as necessary.
- Check the quality of raw (delivered) and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met. Monitor stock and inform kitchen manager when items need to be ordered, assist with maintenance of inventory records.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work area, notify kitchen manager of maintenance or repair requirements.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and patrons and provide exceptional customer service.