Located 20 miles west of Green River, Tata Chemicals is one of the world's leading producers of high-quality soda ash.
We are currently seeking candidates for the following position: Surface Maintenance Foreperson
- Supervises and coordinates activities of bargaining unit employees engaged in setting up, dismantling, installing, repairing, and maintaining machinery and equipment, and in fabricating metal parts and tools.
- Directs subordinates in electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment and in dismantling, assembling and installing industrial machinery.
- Assists in diagnosing malfunctions in machinery and equipment.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists subordinates in solving work problems.
- Interprets specifications, blueprints, and job orders to subordinates and assigns duties.
- Requisitions and keeps supply of spare parts. Must possess excellent leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must possess excellent leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must have ability to prioritize assignments and make well-reasoned timely decisions.
- Must possess strong working knowledge of safe industrial maintenance practices and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in related field and 2-3 years’ experience; or 5- 7 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous heavy industrial / chemical plant maintenance experience desirable.
Email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tata Chemicals is an Equal Employment and Drug Free workplace.