The J.R. Simplot Company is a diverse, privately held organization, with roots firmly planted in agriculture and agriculture-related businesses.
The J.R. Simplot Company is a true farm-to-table company with operations that touch every aspect of agriculture, including seed production, farming and ranching, plant sciences, fertilizer manufacturing, food processing, commercial product development, and distribution.
This role develops and directs implementation of plans and/or programs to insure the most effective utilization of human resources to support unit objectives. This must be accomplished within the frame work of the organization's overall corporate policies, plans, and programs. This plan typically does not have policy development but involves the administration of existing programs. Individuals in these positions receive support and direction from Group and Corporate HR functions.
- Ensures compliance with State and Federal regulations in the areas of EEO, AA, workers' comp, OSHA, unemployment benefits, etc. as applicable. Implements the total compensation program for hourly positions, to include wage surveys, job comparisons within and between classifications, pay at risk, and annual adjustments.
- Provides consistent understanding and adherence to policies, guidelines, programs and philosophies. Develops, communicates and enforces location specific guidelines, rules and procedures.
- Develops, plans, and directs local employment activities (recruiting, screening, interviewing, selecting, and orienting) for the hourly workforce as well as the salaried workforce in coordination with the Employment Center. Directs the implementation of the plan to ensure an adequately trained workforce. Implements and provides training. Implements safety and health plans to ensure regulatory compliance, a safe and healthy workforce, and low cost.
- Directs payroll administration. Provide for timely promotional job change increases, and advocate for job content pay grade changes.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A. or B.S.) from 4 year college or university
- 8+ years related experience and/or training
Apply online HERE.
**The J.R. Simplot Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status.**
If you require technical assistance, please email us at email@example.com.