Are you or someone you know looking for a job with a reputable, thriving company?
Genesis Alkali and Wyoming Workforce Services invite you to attend the Genesis Alkali Maintenance Career Information Sessions on Tuesday, November 26th.
Start an exciting new career in Surface or Underground Maintenance working for a Sweetwater County staple.
Tuesday, November 26th
9:30-11:30 & 4:30-6:30
Wyoming Workforce Services
2451 Foothill Blvd. (In White Mountain Mall)
📞 Call (307) 382-2747 to pre-register today!
*All applicants must pre-register before 11/26/19
**All positions require passing a background check, pre-placement medical examination and a drug screen.
- Maintenance Mechanic
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Area Maintenance Manager
- Maintenance Planner/Scheduler
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical Reliability Engineer
1. Formal maintenance training—either an associate’s degree or approved certification in mechanical maintenance or welding discipline from an accredited technical school, college or university, OR a journeyman’s license in the iron works, millwright or mechanics disciplines OR a mechanical, electrical or equivalent engineering degree from an accredited college or university.
2. At least one year of verifiable work experience in maintenance in a mining, chemical processing or manufacturing environment.
3. Ability to do shift work, any of 7 days per week. Genesis Alkali is a continuous operation, running 24/7. All maintenance roles require the ability to do shift work.
About Genesis Alkali
Genesis Alkali is the world’s largest producer of natural soda ash, offering a secure, reliable and diverse range of high-quality product choices. Alkali mines and processes trona ore and manufactures soda ash that is used in the production of glass, detergents, chemical manufacturing, pulp and paper production, and water treatment.
It also produces sodium bicarbonate and other chemical compounds used in common industrial, agricultural, and household applications. Our main Alkali operations are in Green River, Wyoming, home of the world’s largest trona ore deposit, with a corporate office in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Genesis Alkali, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Genesis Energy, L.P., (NYSE: GEL). Genesis Energy is a growth-oriented master limited partnership headquartered in Houston, Texas.
Through four divisions: offshore pipeline transportation, sodium minerals and sulfur services, marine transportation and onshore facilities and transportation, we provide an integrated suite of services to refineries, oil producers, and industrial and commercial enterprises.
Why Genesis Alkali?
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Healthcare / Dependent Care
- STD / LTD
- Life / Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Spouse / Dependent Life and AD&D
- Legal Services
- Retirement Plans (Pension or 401(k) )
- Training / Development / Educational Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On-Site Medical Clinic
- Annual Allowance for PPE / Work Boots
- Subsidized Transportation
- Paid Time Off
📞 Call (307) 382-2747 to pre-register now!
Paid Advertisement - This post was paid for by the business or individual represented above. We reserve the right to remove any comments. If you'd like to advertise your business in a future promotion similar to this, call our Advertising Team at 307-922-0700 or send us a message.