When it’s time for your mammogram, comfort and accuracy matter.
Using the latest technology, Sweetwater Memorial’s new 3D Mammography Unit delivers both.
Call to schedule today!
We’re in your corner.
- Get your 3D Mammogram at a full-service facility that can take care of any concerns from start to finish.
- Our new state-of-the-art machine brings COMFORT like no other, equipped with the SmartCurve Breast Stabilization System.
- Our mammography machine enables high-resolution 3D images in 3.7 seconds, for faster testing.
- The only mammogram the FDA has approved as superior for dense breasts.
- Shown to improve comfort in 93% of patients who reported moderate to severe discomfort with standard compression methods.
- Proven to detect more invasive breast cancers compared to 2D alone by an average of 41%
One of our first patients shared her experience, hoping it will make others more confident to
get their mammograms:
“I have extremely dense breast tissue. I have had multiple surgeries to remove lumps and cysts, and have always required diagnostic mammography and six-month ultrasounds. I recently consented to the 3D mammography and I’m pleased to say that due to the image quality, my six-month ultrasound wasn’t necessary and I can now return to a regular screening mammogram.”-MHSC 3D Mammography Patient
Sweetwater Memorial is a Pink Ribbon facility in Sweetwater County recognized for “Excellence in Breast Health and Exceptional Commitment and Support to the Women of Their Community.”
The Hologic 3D Dimension state-of-the-art unit was made possible in May 2020 by the Memorial Hospital Foundation.