Solvay Chemicals, located west of Green River, WY has immediate openings for an Administrative Assistant.
Join an industry leader…
- World class producer of natural soda ash
- Excellent pay and benefits
- Safe and responsible operations
- Career development and growth opportunities
Solvay is a multi-specialty chemical company committed to developing chemistry that addresses key societal challenges. We innovate and partner with customers in diverse global end markets. Soda Ash & Derivatives is the world’s largest producer of soda ash and sodium bicarbonate, sold primarily to the glass industries and also used in detergents, agro, food and feed industries.
It provides resilient profitability thanks to good pricing, dynamics growing at mid-single digit rate, underpinned by high-quality assets.
- Provide administrative support services for Surface, Mine and HR departments by recording production numbers, generating daily and historical production quantities, recording production downtime and cost record reports.
- Compile, calculate and analyze data to guarantee timely reports that accurately reflect actual operations.
- Ensure accurate input of hourly time cards and production shift reports, prepare and distribute overtime and attendance reports, track department safety meetings, safety interaction cards.
- Individual must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience compiling reports from raw data and be able to recognize discrepancies.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and research and answer questions.
- Individual must be a self-starter that requires minimal direct supervision.
Able to multi-task various projects and complete projects within established time frames.
Required Skills / Experience
Proficient knowledge of Windows based software
Preferred Skills / Experience
- Experience with SAP
- 3 years Administrative Assistant experience in a large mining / manufacturing environment, Associates Degree.
Location: Green River, WY
To view the full job description and begin the application process visit:
Background checks including employment and education verification are conducted.
All applicants interested in this opportunity, must apply online by February 22, 2019.
*Solvay is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Paid Advertisement - This post was paid for by the business or individual represented above. We reserve the right to remove any comments. If you'd like to advertise your business in a future promotion similar to this, call our Advertising Team at 307-922-0700 or send us a message.