SWEETWATER COUNTY– The Sweetwater County Commissioners will meet Tuesday, February 19, at 8:30 am at the Sweetwater County Courthouse Commissioners Chambers.
Check out the agenda below.
The main agenda is as follows:
- 8:30 am – Call to Order
- 8:35 am- Commissioner Comments/Reports
- 9:25 am – County Resident Concerns
- 9:35 am – Rock Springs, Green River SWCO Joint Powers Water Board Appointment
- 9:40 am – TransWest MOU between SWCO and Carbon County
- 9:50 am – Discussion to move overtime to earn at 168 hours instead of 171 hours and budget at 160 hours instead of 168 hours in the Sheriff/Detention Departments
- 10:05 am – Request to create a new position in the Sheriff’s Office
- 10:15 am – Request to replace position in the Sheriff’s Office
- 10:20 am – Request to replace vacant position in the Sheriff’s Office
- 10:25 am – Consideration of the Voluntary Separation Plan
- 10:40 am – Approval of the Amendments to the Community Services Block Grant Contract and Subgrantee Contract
- 10:45 am – Greater Little Mountain Coalition introduction and overview of the Greater Little Mountain Area
- 11:15 am – Sweetwater Medics Ambulance discussion
- Executive Session – As Needed
Read the full agenda here.
View the full agenda and packet here.