SWEETWATER COUNTY– The Sweetwater County Commissioners will meet Tuesday, July 2, at 8:30 am at the Sweetwater County Courthouse Commissioners Chambers.
Check out the agenda below.
The main agenda is as follows:
- 8:30 am – Call to Order
- 8:40 am- Commissioner Comments/Reports
- 9:30 am – County Resident Concerns
- 9:40 am – Request for a One Day Catering Permit for a Wedding Reception at Eden Saloon on July 13, 2019
- 9:45 am – Recreation Board Discussion
- 10 am – Award of the 2019 Various County Roads Striping Project
- 10:05 am – Dude Solutions Presentation and Contract Discussion
- 10:20 am – Approval of Resolution 19-07-GR-01 for Submission of an Application to the Abandoned Mine Land Public Facilities Grant Program
- 10:25 am – FY 2019 SkyWest Airlines Revenue Guarantee Agreement Amendment, WYDOR Grant Agreement ASRKS07 Amendment, and FY 2019 Air Service Enhancement Program Cooperative Agreement Amendment
- 10:40 am – Federal Aviation Administration Airport Improvement Program Grant Agreement
- Executive Session – Legal
Following the Regular Board of County Commissioner’s Meeting, the Commission will conduct the Fiscal Year 2020 Budget Workshop.
Read the full agenda here.
Read the full agenda and packet here.