SWEETWATER COUNTY– The Sweetwater County Commissioners will meet Tuesday, March 5, at 8:30 am at the Sweetwater County Courthouse Commissioners Chambers.
Check out the agenda below.
The main agenda is as follows:
- 8:30 am – Call to Order
- Public Hearing
- Budget Amendment- Fire Marshall
- Renewal of Liquor Licenses
- 8:40 am- Commissioner Comments/Reports
- 9:30 am – County Resident Concerns
- 9:40 am – Budget and Audit Schedules discussion
- 9:55 am – Request to fill vacant position in the Clerk’s Office
- 10 am – Sheriff’s Office reorganization and request to fill vacant positions
- 10:15 am – Contract between Sweetwater County and IME for design and CA of the Bitter Creek Crossing on CR#48 Salt Wells Road
- 10:20 am – Southwest Wyoming Regional Airport update
- 10:35 am – SEDC- Year in review update
- 10:40 am – Discussion relative to the Wilderness Study Areas and the Sweetwater County Conservation District
- 10:50 am – Discussion regarding amendments to the contract concerning 6th Cent funds for the Child Developmental Center
- Executive Session – Legal & Personnel
Read the full agenda here.
View the full agenda and packet here.