ROCK SPRINGS — Sweetwater County Travel and Tourism recently honored the spring 2019 winners of its R.E.A.C.H. awards.
The quarterly R.E.A.C.H. Awards (Rare and Exceptional Achievement for Customer Service in Hospitability) honor outstanding customer service provided by employees in the local tourism and hospitality industry that celebrate and enhance Sweetwater County’s reputation as a first-class visitor destination. Award winners serve as champions for the tourism industry.
“During the month of May from 2008-2017, the Sweetwater County Travel & Tourism Board recognized outstanding customer service in our local lodging industry through the R.E.A.C.H. Awards Program,” said Jenissa Meredith, Executive Director of the SWCTT. “However, we recognized that the importance of these efforts truly warrants more consistent recognition.”
“Therefore, the quarterly R.E.A.C.H. awards luncheon was established in 2015 and has replaced the annual R.E.A.C.H. awards. These employees are truly the backbone of the Sweetwater County Tourism industry,” Meredith added.
The Spring 2019 award winners of the R.E.A.C.H. are as follows:
- Rosemarie Hughes – Hampton Inn Rock Springs
- Megan Velez – Comfort Inn Rock Springs
- Jamie Schmidt – Comfort Inn Rock Springs
- Kim Johnston – Hampton Inn & Suites Green River
- Colleen Murphy – Hampton Inn & Suites Green River
- Kim Strid – Hampton Inn & Suites Green River
- Thomas Bradshaw – Hampton Inn & Suites Green River
- Claudia Ibarra – Quality Inn Rock Springs
- Maria Parada – Holiday Inn Express Rock Springs
- David Schmidt – Holiday Inn Rock Springs
- Bibiana Morales – Homewood Suites by Hilton Rock Springs
Please contact Jenissa Meredith at the Sweetwater County Travel & Tourism office
at 307-382-2538 with any questions or for more information.