When was the last time you got to watch art being created live?
Friday, August 14th at 11am at the Expedition Island pavilion, 38 artists will start a 24 hour competition for a grand prize of $13,000 and others will participate in the first ever Battle on the Green. Come and watch these artists’ work take shape!
August 14th’s Events
- 24 hour live sculpting and 2D competition beginning at 11am
- Silent Auction from 1-9pm
- Battle on the Green from 4-7pm
- Monumental sculpture unveiling at 5pm
- Kid’s and adult’s creation corner from 5-8pm
August 15th’s Events
- 24 hour live sculpting and 2D competition ending at 11am
- Silent auction from 9am-6:30pm
- Kid’s creation corner from 11am-1pm
- Artwork judging beginning at 4pm
- Cocktails from 5:30-6:30pm
- Awards dinner at 6:30pm (tickets to the dinner are $30 and will be available at the door)
You do not want to miss this event held in conjunction with the River Festival.
For details or more information, call 307-872-0514.
Other Sponsors for this event include: Sweetwater County Joint Travel and Tourism Board, Memorial Hospital of Sweetwater County, The Radio Network, Rock Springs Winlectric, Trona Valley Federal Credit Union, OCI, and Solvay