Today is the day we have been waiting for ALL. MONTH. LONG. It’s Thanksgiving! The day of love, gratitude, and most importantly… FOOD – or maybe it’s the other way around. ?
In the spirit of eating until our pants no longer fit, we we asked YOU (our followers and subscribers) on Facebook, Instagram, and in our newsletter to #TELLUS what your favorite Thanksgiving dish is.
Here’s what you said ?
- “Kluskie Noodles.” -Donna E.
- “I’m now 86-years old and the memories of my mother’s dinner rolls and pecan pies and my grandmother’s pumpkin pies return to me every year. Their tastes cannot be replicated. ? For some unknown reason, I could never get Mom’s dinner rolls, butter, and jelly to come out even!” Also, because we were Czech, kolache for breakfast is a must!” -Carol
- “Pineapple Pie. It’s a pineapple custard pie. Started with great-grandma…” -Steve C.
- “Stuffing and gravy!” -Debbie G.
- “Stuffing!” -Randy P.
- “Green bean casserole.” -Amber P.
- “All of it. ?” -Matt R.
- “All of it!!” -Jim G.
- “Anything I don’t have to cook!” ?? -Trisha M.
- “Red chili, tortillas, tamales, ham.” -Gary C.
Thanks for answering! ?