It’s time to polish the chrome, load up the trailers, and head down to Wheatland for one of Wyoming’s largest car shows!
The Blue Mountain Car Show and Safety Fair begins Friday, July 9 at 6pm with several activities happening through Sunday the 11th.
The event kicks off this Friday with none other than a downtown ‘Cruise to the Oldies’ with music by DJ Majik at South Street Pharmacy. Or stretch the legs with a 5K Walk/Run from 6-7:30pm.
As the main event, the car show itself begins bright and early on Saturday morning 7am – 4pm, with 20+ Categories ranging from Classic Cars to Big Rigs. Registration at 7am, show starts at 10 am, awards at 3pm.
If your ride is original or modified, has two wheels and a motor,
or is just a work-in-progress, bring it on down! $25 per entry.
Additional entries $10 each.
Plenty of events are planned for the big day, including guest appearances by Tom Wopat (Actor, singer/Songwriter, Guitarist) and Shannon Watts (Wyoming Artist).
Food Trucks and the following events will take place throughout the day:
- Safety Fair / Car Seat Check Up 10am – 2pm
- Matchbox / Hot Wheels Car Races 10am – 2pm
- Kiwanis Cornhole Tournament & Dunk Tank starts at 9am
- Platte County Public Library Book & A Bite Sidewalk Chutes & Ladders TBD – TBD
- 50/50 Raffle – Door Prizes – Food Trucks All Day
- Fundraising dinner for Project SAFE, Inc. 5:30pm – TBD
Polish off the weekend with a historic driving cruise of Platte County before heading home!
All proceeds will go to support Project SAFE, Inc.
– a non-profit organization dedicated to serving victims of crime.